This Page

has been moved to new address

Light Painting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wellington Wedding and Portrait Photographer | Kent Photography | Kent Photography Blog: Light Painting

March 22, 2009

Light Painting

Light painting, also known as light drawing is a photographic technique in which exposures are made usually at night or in a darkened room by moving a hand-held light source or by moving the camera.

My version of “ I love you” and Grace’s version of “ I love you”

My version of “ Love heart” and Grace’s version of “Love heart”

Kent and Grace. Here I strobe my SB-600 momentarily to show Grace in the background

My artistic version of Sun, Mountain and Ocean

My artistic version of a Palm tree

Grace’s artistic version of 櫻桃小丸子

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home