This Page

has been moved to new address

Abra-kebab-ra

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wellington Wedding and Portrait Photographer | Kent Photography | Kent Photography Blog: Abra-kebab-ra

April 13, 2009

Abra-kebab-ra

Went out to try out Abrakebabra on the last day of Easter break. It was packed with people. We queued up patiently, looking at the colourful menu to decide what to order.

I wanted to enjoy my last day of holiday, so I decided not to carry the 24-70mm f/2.8, instead I used the 50mm f/1.4. The weight difference is about 700g and it made a lot of difference. I could take off the battery grip to reduce the weight further (~200g), but on this occasion I let it stay since I like the ‘feel’ of the  camera with the grip on.

Anyway, here is what we had. Chicken burger and Lamb Kebab.

We then enjoyed the rest of the day doing some shopping.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home