This Page

has been moved to new address

Wish List

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wellington Wedding and Portrait Photographer | Kent Photography | Kent Photography Blog: Wish List

May 10, 2009

Wish List

A number of friends has asked me what have I got in mind for my next purchase. Obviously there are so many interesting gear out there. Today I took a bit of time to look at what I need want and will start ordering in a few days.

Actually I have ordered quite a few items already, but they are all in back order. They are:

Nikon 20mm f/2.8

Nikon 85mm f/1.4

Nikon Magnifying Eyepiece DK-17M

Nikon Rubber Eyecup DK-19

Kenko Extension Tube Set

Lowepro Vertex 200 AW

Other items that I am still making my mind up are:

Travelling Tripod – Manfrotto 190XB + 484RC2 Ball head

Travelling Monopod – Manfrotto 776YB

Small backpack – Lowepro Flipside 200

Belt System – Haven’t looked at it yet

Hand Strap or Neck Strap – Not sure yet

Items that I might or might not get:

Macro – Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR

Fisheye – Nikon 16mm f/2.8

Filters - ND and GND

Items that I hope to have at some stage:

Nikon 135mm f/2 DC

Nikon 200mm f/2

Nikon 200-400mm f/4

Nikon 300mm f/2.8

Nikon 400mm f/2.8

Nikon Wireless Transmitter WT-4

More Nikon SB-900

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home